pwFearLess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
pwFearLess

Gaming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jokes and Unjokes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandy
Beginner
Beginner
Mandy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Jokes and Unjokes Empty
PostSubject: Jokes and Unjokes   Jokes and Unjokes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:14 am

At these recent days, i notice that many ppl said mean/pissed words and later they said it was just a JOKE!

For fk sake, that is just assaulting others without no reason and just dont want to apologize after so, they said it was a joke and covering their mistakes. It is very pissing off and painful.

It is very clearly to understand that which is joke and which is not. All the people who has brain can easily seen it.

and YES!!! for personally; I'm very sensitive and emotional girl. I can be very sweet but once i mad.. I have no delay to hunt you down!! but i not the starter of setting the problem unless u pissed me off first!

Btw, i not a kid and its very pissed me off when someone said You are a kid. I may be with kid heart in sometime but Excuse me, I'M NOT A KID and i fucking 25 years old long life.

For my personal opinion, Don't ever tell others You are a kid. Your English is crap. You are stupid, You are nothing.....etc. If you said others one of those above sentences, you showing yourself how low you are. You are mean. You are not smart and You need more to improve yourself then the one u just said.

and YES.. For those who dont like me, please stay away from me far far... may thanks.

Any replies are warmly welcome. Dont hesitate to type in.
Back to top Go down
Erko
Guild Lover
Guild Lover
Erko

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Jokes and Unjokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes and Unjokes   Jokes and Unjokes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:04 pm

WTF?
I don't know the exact circumstances - far from it , but still , I highly doubt anyone meant anything bad .
Oh well ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.LOLSPOON.LOL.com

Jokes and Unjokes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pwFearLess :: General-
Jump to: